The funny disease.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Just What Pat Roberston Always Wanted

Okay, you’re going to hate me. But I’m working on my Christmas shopping. If you’re reading this and you’re on my Christmas list, of course I buy your gift in November so it will be fresh. (Although, if I was to buy you a Christmas present in March, it should be flattering to think that I am confident that I will still like you by December.)

I found the perfect gift for Pat Robertson. Now, normally he wouldn’t be on my list, but you know when you find the perfect thing for someone you know, and you just have to buy it for them? I know I probably just lost my male audience, which I believe to be considerable, but please just humor me and nod. I knew you could!

It’s The Human Evolution Coloring Book, and the connection between humans and our closest living primate relatives couldn’t be more clearly explained.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home