The funny disease.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Things I Realized Last Week

  • People could be doing pot right now, people in my neighborhood
    • They could even be supplying pot to their children
  • Dad won’t do anything for spice cake
  • Bad parents are still allowed to be teachers
  • Every generous donation and adopted child will just make me hate Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie even more (Their natural child hasn’t even cooled off from being out of the oven and they’re adopting another one.)
  • There are a lot of people who think it's okay to ride a motorcycle without a helmet
  • The CIA really is evil
  • My brother will answer an e-mail with a question about cars in it
  • I could hate Ford even more (Their American Idol inspired commercial gets on my nerves. I shouldn’t have to watch that show. Not even for 30 seconds.)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Spice cake? Where?

6/21/2006 9:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what car ? did your brother answer?

Love

Mommie no fun

6/21/2006 10:17 PM

 
Blogger KyuBall said...

People ARE doing pot in your neighborhood. Then they're going to eat all the spice cake and drive away in their Ford listening to Kelly Clarkson on the way to adopt a Russian baby who's drunk parents are teachers. And the CIA will be monitoring the emails from your brother.

6/22/2006 6:10 PM

 
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Hands off my damn spice cake you drugies!!

6/22/2006 8:44 PM

 
Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

Phos--There's no spice cake.

Mom--The car is fine, don't worry.

Kyu--OMG, I'm sure the CIA has plenty on me from my blog and comments. Making fun on the Jolie-Pitts, American Idol and little Miss "Oops, I'm White Trash Again," are probably all acts of sedition.

Phos—Calm down, there is no spice cake.

6/23/2006 6:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home