The funny disease.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Cursed Tongue’s Favorite Winter-time Activities in Arizona

Ah, Arizona in the winter. Where a walk to the mailbox doesn’t require any of the same equipment as a North Pole expedition. Here’s a list of my favorite things about winter in my new state:

  • Forgetting my jacket and then realizing it doesn’t matter because it’s 70 degrees outside
  • Sand angels
  • No extra yoga because of snow shoveling related back injuries
  • Gardening (or it will be, after I pick a landscaper)
  • Pina Coladas on the verandah
  • Sunbathing (or it would be, if I wanted a set of matched alligator skin luggage for my 35th birthday)
  • Watching the national weather forecast and laughing at predictions for snow
  • Inviting relatives in colder climes to visit
  • Frappachinos anytime

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home