The funny disease.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Picky Longstockings

Things that Sweetface refuses to eat:

  • Fish, except for shrimp, scallops and calamari, and I think I could get him to try lobster once more, but the jury is still out on that item.
  • Ham/pork chops although curiously eats bacon and fried pork in Chinese food (Frying things sometimes makes them fit for Sweetface’s consumption.)
  • Anything with curry
  • Soup, except for chili
  • Refried beans with even a little ground clove
  • Italian sausage, apples and spaghetti squash cooked together in a special attempt at developing cursed culinary skills (It was good. No, really.)
  • Meringue cookies I baked in money saving effort to use up egg whites
  • Any food item (except for plain toast) with a fried egg on it
  • French food (except for French toast and French fries)
  • Bratwurst
  • Hot dogs
  • Bologna
  • Mortadella
  • Raw meat
  • Internal organs
  • Sharp cheddar cheese (more for me)
  • Stinky cheese
  • Velveeta
  • Dark Chocolate (again, more for me)
  • Cooked broccoli
  • Olives
  • Mushrooms
  • Sauerkraut
  • Raw tomatoes
  • Chunky tomatoes in marinara sauce I spent all day slaving over
  • Potatoes (Doesn't include French fries, but does include potato chips, an oddity that I’m not going to press the issue on.)
  • Onions, unless they are diced small and cooked
  • Ice cream with kirshwasser
  • Other stuff I forgot because the list is so long and then I make it because I’m the worst wife in the whole world, and should be fired.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Would he like a Schmoke and a pancake? A Bong and a Blintz? Well then there is no pleasing you Austin Powers...

5/01/2006 9:37 PM

 
Blogger Fuff said...

I have that problem too, Sarah. It's infuriating.

5/03/2006 4:17 PM

 
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

My problem is there are very few things I won't eat.

5/03/2006 9:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband tends to think I'm the picky one. But I'm not really. I'll try lots of things, but there are some "normal" things that I just don't like ... like mushrooms, or peaches that are cooked in anyway (I hate peach pie, peach cobbler, etc.) or cooked pineapple. So he thinks I'm the wierd one. :P

5/05/2006 11:19 AM

 
Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

So then, my question is, what will your husband eat? ;-)

I have the feeling that both of you are probably very lean... which I am the opposite of.

5/06/2006 2:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home