The funny disease.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Things that Make Me Irrationally Angry

  1. Littering
  2. Littering with cigarette butts
  3. Use of the word "whatever"
  4. Talking during movies
  5. Katie Couric
  6. Kathy Lee Gifford
  7. Kelly Ripa
  8. Kevin Trudeau
  9. Apparently, the letter K
  10. Mispronunciation of words by news reporters
  11. Having my call better directed by pressing many numbers
  12. People that pass me on the road because I’m only driving 10 MPH over the speed limit
  13. Celebrity lines of clothing/cosmetics/household goods

7 Comments:

Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

#2 makes me crazy, especially when Yukon does it on the sidewalk.

Actually I really hate F**kin' Illanoise NAZIs...

2/28/2006 7:39 PM

 
Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

Rabbit--I'm always surprised how many people are rushing to be the first one to get to the Egocentric Jerk Convention. I hear that "Jeopardizing the Lives of Strangers" will be the keynote address.

Phos--What have you been feeding Yukon?

3/01/2006 10:00 AM

 
Blogger Fuff said...

I agree with you on 'whatever,' it should be banned.

3/01/2006 2:47 PM

 
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Cats

3/01/2006 3:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Used paper towels that are left on the counter top less than a foot away from the trashcan. How hard is it really to move it that extra foot?

3/01/2006 3:45 PM

 
Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

Phos--Very funny.

Sarahtoo--Sweetface was having trouble making the long five-foot trip from the edge of the bed where he undressed to the hamper. So, I moved the hamper to where he could reach it without walking anywhere. And he would still leave clothes on the floor.

3/02/2006 6:46 PM

 
Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Numbers 2, 10, and 11 drive me mad. :-)

3/09/2006 10:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home