The funny disease.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Have an Wonder Holiday!

Today I pulled out all of the stops and called the Warranty Coordinator about every half-hour. Do I get a reply? No! Sweetface calls them once and he gets an e-mail that actually helps our little drama progress from voice mail limbo. It's not just another grabasstic attempt to avoid us. It might be that I am just an abrasive person that no one wants to deal with, but I like to believe that I'm ignored because I'm a girl.

Just so you all have an idea of the stupid we're dealing with below is the e-mail that landed in Sweetface’s inbox word for word. Names have been changed to protect the brainless, and their employer:

From: Sharon "Jennifer" Tilly
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 4:13 PM
To: 'sweetface@email.com'
Subject: Warranty Service Request

Mr. Letnes:

I apologies for the wait on the warranty service request item. There was a bit of confusion with you lot, as you are now the new owners. However, I have sent warranty request for repairs out. I am listing the contractors that we have sent these request to for work to be done. They should be calling you in the next couple of days. But if you would like to contact them first, I will provide you their phone numbers to schedule. Once again thank you so much for your patience in this matter. I hope you and your [super mega witch double PMS] wife have an wonder holiday.

...

If I am missing anything, please let me know and we will send out additional warranty request.

Thank you.


Sharon "Jennifer" Tilly
Warranty Service Coordinator
Poorly Built Properties

I guess we should count ourselves lucky that she ran spell-check on the e-mail before she sent it.

Have an Wonder Holiday! Stick that in your peephole and smoke it, you Christmas is Dead whiners!

1 Comments:

Blogger KyuBall said...

Nothing chaps me faster than people that don't proof read their freakin' emails. I'm no English major by any stretch of the imagination, but damn...at least make an attempt to communicate using the language, not abusing it.

12/12/2005 8:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home